[Samba] Single Sign On, authentication, and Windows XP Home

Dennis McLeod dmcleod at foranyauto.com
Wed Dec 26 17:25:31 GMT 2007

First you need to figure out how to get XP home to join a domain. A quick
Google search suggests that there may be a way, but I don't know what it is.
Then, look at chapter 2 of "Samba by Example" (
http://us1.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-Guide/small.html or download the
PDF - http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba3-ByExample.pdf )
That is basically what you are asking for.
Dennis