[Samba] samba 3.0.28 and dropboxes

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Fri Dec 21 17:37:01 GMT 2007

James,
    That would be great if you can find the patch.  For, now I will drop
back to 3.0.6a samba.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
UNIX/Network Manager            Phone: 970-491-0630
Engineering Network Services    Fax:   970-491-5569
College of Engineering, CSU
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'