[Samba] Congratulations

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at firstbhph.com
Fri Dec 21 13:07:48 GMT 2007

I'm sure I speak for the entire community when I offer my heartiest
congratulations to the Protocol Freedom Information Foundation and the Samba
team for new agreement with Microsoft giving them, and other FOSS programs,
access to data on how the Windows operating system works!  The Samba team has
gutted it through over the past several years to provide an essential tool
for our work.  Now, their jobs will hopefully be a bit easier, and will allow
for the creation of an even better Samba.

Once again, kudos, and the very best of the holiday season.

Dimitri

believed to be clean.