[Samba] Samba Browsing List

Net Warrior netwarrior863 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 14:33:21 GMT 2007

HI there guys, I,m having the same problem like this guys in the link
bellow, but noone aswered it.

http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2006-August/124015.html

Do no know what really happened in my configuration, the day after I was
able to add machines to the domain and the like,
yesterday I could not, and I'm having the same problem, the smbclient -L
localhost shows only my machine, is this related to samba
or can I thinks that this is something external to samba?, the firewall is
down, policy accept by default, I'm using samba with
ldap as a backend

The machine is debian etch with samba 3.0.24,  when I try to add a user to
the domain it comlain ( win machine ) that the user doesn exist
or wrong password, genten passwd and groiup show susers and machines.

Any clue what can I check?

Thanks in advance.