R: [Samba] unauthorized acess attempt

Gianluca Culot gianlucaculot at dmsware.com
Wed Dec 19 09:15:45 GMT 2007

The dovecot logs to syslog to the /var/log/maillog

# Syslog facility to use if you're logging to syslog. Usually if you don't
# want to use "mail", you'll use local0..local7. Also other standard
# facilities are supported.
syslog_facility = mail

And in SYSLOG.CONF
mail.*                                          /var/log/maillog

The message I reported in taken from /var/log/maillog

So... Actualy I do not receive any Error message from dovecot...
Looks like dovecot rely on the error message of winbind and doesn't log any
more message...
Possible?
Strange ?