[Samba] Problem with date created attribute

David Lee silnbnt at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 00:51:08 GMT 2007

I'm having trouble with files moved to my FreeBSD Samba server from either Mac OS X or Windows. When I move the files the date the files were originally created do not get copied. I looked into FreeBSD to see if a date created attribute was supported; from the stat man pages and the field specifier 'B' it seems so, but I can't confirm for sure.

Is there a solution for this or is it not possible?
Thanks