[Samba] samba upgrades deletes printer driver pointers / 3.0.24 to 3.0.28 upgrade, lost printers

Dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Mon Dec 17 19:01:10 GMT 2007

Hello,
    Thanks for your reply. In my case the /etc/samba/drivers area is intact,
the files are still there, all looks good. In the smb.conf file no changes
have been made. I see /var/lib/samba/printing/*.tdb files, yet when i try to
connect to the printer to download the driver i'm informed that the server
does not have the correct driver. Any other suggestions welcome.
Thanks.
Dave.