[Samba] 3.2 Compile Error.

Linux Addict linuxaddict7 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 15:26:36 GMT 2007

I am compiling the 3.2pre on RHEL4. I'm keep getting following error when I
do makerpms.sh. It cant find the library on source/bin.

+ install -m 755 source/bin/libmsrpc.so /var/tmp/samba-3.2.0-root
/usr/lib/libmsrpc.so
install: cannot stat `source/bin/libmsrpc.so': No such file or directory
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.14652 (%install)

I copied the library from another host and ran install -m 755... and it
worked. But when makerpms.sh runs it doesn't seem to find the library. Help
me resolve this..

Cheers, LA