[Samba] accessing samba over the internet with dreamweaver

Dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Mon Dec 17 01:13:00 GMT 2007

Hello,
    I've got a friend who publishes his site via dreamweaver. He connects to
his site via a samba share and opens and saves files. Now the sites have
tempoarily relocated. I'm wanting him to still be able to access his site
files with his dreamweaver over the internet. Is this doable with either
samba, directly through dreamweaver, or something else? This needs to be as
simple to setup, and as transparent as possible.
Thanks.
Dave.