[Samba] Deny a User from a specific Host

Net Warrior netwarrior863 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 19:55:24 GMT 2007

Good, but, how do I tell, this user can log in in this  windows machine and
not in this other?  I need a way to check
both, the user who's loggin agains my pdc in and the IP from the machine
he's trying to log to the domain. Isn't deny-host a more global way to tell,
this host can access my machine?

Thanks for your time.