[Samba] Samba BDC Problems

Fri Dec 14 09:51:56 GMT 2007

Dear List

        I have an Problem whit my BDC, after i stop the PDC and the BDC
        runs i
        become some errors like this:

        ldapslave smbd[4492]: _net_auth2: creds_server_check failed.
        Rejecting
        auth request from client testpc machine account testpc$

        my samba smb.conf:

        Testparm
        Processing section "[netlogon]"
        Processing section "[startpage]"
        Loaded services file OK.
        Server role: ROLE_DOMAIN_BDC

        smb.conf

        [global]
        workgroup = test
        server string = Samba
        map to guest = Bad User
        passdb backend = ldapsam:ldap://ldapslave.test.intern
        log level = 3
        log file = /var/log/samba/%U.log
        debug uid = Yes
        smb ports = 139
        deadtime = 120
        printcap name = /etc/printcap
        logon script = logon.bat
        logon path = \\192.168.22.2\profiles\.msprofile
        logon drive = H:
        logon home = \\192.168.22.2\%U\.9xprofile
        domain logons = Yes
        os level = 65
        preferred master = No
        local master = No
        domain master = No
        ldap admin dn = cn=manager,dc=test,dc=intern
        ldap group suffix = ou=groups
        ldap machine suffix = ou=hosts
        ldap passwd sync = Yes
        ldap suffix = dc=test,dc=intern