[Samba] NetUserGetGroups query

Xu Qiang Qiang.Xu at fujixerox.com
Thu Dec 13 10:32:13 GMT 2007

I don't know what is my target server is. The server is in the customer's site.
Actually, I get the infomation of how the customer gets users authorized
from network trace captured, and the trace showed LANMAN query of
NetUserGetGroups was sent to the server and the server sent back
the response to the printer.

So, from your words, can I understand that anything related with LANMAN
has stopped being developed and being used in samba client?

Btw, if I were to use  the function is cli_samr.c to get the group users
belonging to, which options and parameters shall I pass to the binary
smbclient_x?

Thanks,
Xu Qiang