[Samba] Re: Windows Vista file copying over openvpn

stoffell stoffell at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 21:44:01 GMT 2007

On Dec 10, 2007 10:02 PM, Pau Garcia i Quiles <pgquiles at elpauer.org> wrote:
> Quoting stoffell <stoffell at gmail.com>:
> Ask Microsoft for the patch, it's probably that. We suffered issues
> with file copying and the hotfix fixed it.

I already tried hotfixes KB935427 and KB932045, as well as being up to
date on all windows update patches.

Also reproduced the same thing on 2 different vista's. It really is an
issue with copying files from vista to a samba share over a slower
link (in this case, openvpn tunnel on broadband connection). The same
locations also have XP's, and they can copy just fine..

cheers