[Samba] getent passwd not adding users

Jamie Gordon jgordon at wideorbit.com
Fri Dec 7 20:49:10 GMT 2007

Thanks Nathan. Perhaps I misspoke. My understanding is that if winbind
is configured correctly, if I issue 'getent passwd' then I should see
local and domain users listed. I only see local users and my windbindd
log has the aforementioned errors.

Jamie Gordon
QA Manager
WideOrbit
jgordon at wideorbit.com

"You can't make what you can't measure, 'cause you don't know when
you've got it made."