[SAMBA] Samba logfile rotation on AIX

Maurice Forte mforte at us.ibm.com
Fri Dec 7 17:42:09 GMT 2007

Aaron,

Do you know where I can get the logrotate utility for AIX?

Thanks,
Maurice

"Aaron J. Zirbes" <ajz at umn.edu>
12/07/2007 10:41 AM

Maurice Forte/Raleigh/IBM at IBMUS
cc

Subject
Re: [SAMBA] Samba logfile rotation on AIX

If you have logrotate installed (not sure if AIX includes it, I'm a
FreeBSD/Linux guy) you can add
the samba logging directory to logrotate.conf  (sits in /etc typically)

--
Aaron