[Samba] Permissions

Andrea Bencini andrea.bencini at tin.it
Fri Dec 7 12:21:48 GMT 2007

I installed  samba-3.0.27a-0 like pdc.

I have a directory "economo" with user   "economo" and  with  password
then I have a directory  "segretario" with user   "segretario" and with
password.

The user "economo" and the user "segretario" login on personal pc (XP prof)
with password and read-write on  directories owner.
(user economo --> directory economo, user segretario--> directory
segretario)

The user "segretario" click on share folder "economo" type the credentials
user->economo and password, but this message pops up:

"Impossible enter to \\server\economo.......
In the  "log.snmbd" no messages.
Is it possible to enter with credentials in share folder?
Thanks
Andrea

drwxrwx--- 4 economo    economo        4096  7 dic 12:05 economo
drwxrwx--- 3 segretario segretario     4096  6 dic 17:12 segretario

****smb.conf****
[economo]

comment = Directory Economo
path = /data/economo