[Samba] About Samba-Vscan error messages

Okan Bostan bostanok at itu.edu.tr
Wed Dec 5 12:39:54 GMT 2007

Hello everybody,

I create samba with vscan RPM by adding vscan sources to samba sRPM and some
parameters to spec file. Everything works fine. I deny access on files with
errors, so users cannot upload or download virus included files. Although I
have checked in the "send messages via windows messenger service" users did
not recieve and error message, and as I know, this service is disabled and
does not functioning. Is there any other ways&services that can send a
warning message to users?

Thanks for your help..

Best Wishes,

Okan Bostan