[Samba] Moving Roaming profiles between domains

Tirant Lo Blanc tirantloblanc77 at yahoo.es
Mon Dec 3 00:53:55 GMT 2007

Hello!

I need to migrate a SAMBA server PDC to another.

After having installed and configured the new PDC the
same way as the old one, I proceeded to move/copy my
user profiles.

I restored permisions user:group 700, and tried to
login:

- Login works ok, but my users configuration is lost
and gone but not replaced: I mean, Some windows
functions stopped to work. Windows acts weir.

Is there a correct way to migrate roaming profiles
between Samba servers?

Should I have migrated my old samba server to the new
in a different?

Thanks