[Samba] Re: Big problems with 3.0.24-6etch6 Debian packages

Marco De Vitis starless at spin.it
Sat Dec 1 21:11:44 GMT 2007

Il 30/11/2007 6:46, Christian Perrier ha scritto:

> New packages have been rolled out which claim to fix the long
> directory listings regression. It turned out that a chunk from

Yes I've seen the DSA, thanks. But...

> Feedback about these packages is currently quite low so I would suggest
> people to run them carefully on their production servers. They

...I think I'll wait a bit before upgrading again, for this exact reason ;)
After all, I didn't see many reports around the web for the problem I
had, although it really was a showstopper for me. So, I'll better wait
for some testing from others this time.

Thanks anyway for the infos.

--
Ciao,