[Samba] Samba Team - 3.0.25c Seems Well in Standalone

James Kosin jkosin at intcomgrp.com
Fri Aug 24 12:55:57 GMT 2007

David Rankin wrote:

> [...]

David,

	I think I can answer that some.  There where some changes in 3.0.25 in
how scripts were run due to a security flaw.  The fixes broke things and
the samba team had to back out some of the changes and correct other
inplementation details.  Anyway, I believe 3.0.25c may have fixed all
the problems created by the security updates and releases.

-James Kosin
--
Scanned by ClamAV - http://www.clamav.net