[Samba] Samba Team - 3.0.25c Seems Well in Standalone

David Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Thu Aug 23 18:06:45 GMT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerald (Jerry) Carter
Subject: Re: [Samba] Samba Team - 3.0.25c Seems Well in Standalone

David C. Rankin wrote:
> Jerry, Everybody:
>
>     3.0.25c compiled from source on a mandriva 2005le server in my no
> (AD, LDAP, Kerbose) environment. A full day of production and nothing
> more that a whimper out of the system. So, at least in my case 3.0.25c
> looks good.

Thanks for the feedback David.

----------------

Jerry,

	Even my custom print to .pdf script work in 3.0.25c.  I still
haven't found the reason it stopped working on 2.0.25.  Oh well, "there are
some things you just can't explain....."

	Thanks again.

David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC
510 Ochiltree Street