[Samba] Samba to Samba Interdomain Trusts Questions

Jason Coo jason at fluidlife.com
Thu Aug 23 15:14:56 GMT 2007

Hello all,

I am trying to setup an Interdomain Trust between two Samba PDC's on my
network. We use Windows 2000 as clients to one domain: A. I have just
setup the new Samba PDC domain: B.
I have setup the trusts both ways as per instructions.  If I do a 'net
rpc trustdom list ...'  I see that both domains trust each other.
However, when accessing resources on DomB from DomA it still prompts for
authentication and always connects as 'nobody'...

1) Is it supposed to connect as 'nobody' or as the domain trust account
i created earlier??

2) Will 2 slightly different versions of Samba be able to create
interdomain trusts? (3.022 & 3.025a)

Thanks.

Jason.

--