[Samba] samba share problem

sannas_2007 sannas_2007 at 126.com
Tue Aug 21 01:23:18 GMT 2007

 Hi,
  I need your help!
  I want to realize samba usage below, but I don't know how to do it.
  samba server is redhat linux AS 4.0 up4 i386, samba version is samba-3.0.10-1.4E.9.
When I create share and make all users and groups excepts valid users and groups  not see this share name in network
neighbor,I do not use the options ' browsable=no',because using it will let all valid users and group can not see the share.
  for example,add share in smb.conf
    [share_test]
     path=/data
     valid users=root,user1,user2
     writable=yes
   user1,user2 login samba server and can see sharename 'share_test' and access it in network neighbor, other users login samba server and can not see sharename 'share_test'.

  I don't know how to resolve it. need your help! thank you!
                                                     sannas