[Samba] Compile error

Mark Campbell mcc171 at psu.edu
Wed Aug 15 20:56:25 GMT 2007

Jerry,

Thanks for the response.  I figured this out.  I need to add the -R to
the LDFLAGS

So it looked like this

setenv LDFLAGS "-L/usr/local/krb5/lib -L/usr/local/cyrus-sasl/lib
-L/usr/local/ssl/lib -L/usr/local/libiconv/lib -R/usr/local/krb5/lib
-R/usr/local/cyrus-sasl/lib -R/usr/local/ssl/lib
-R/usr/local/libiconv/lib";

It is Solaris.

Mark

Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote: