[Samba] Re: PDC: Windows xp sp2 reboots when login onto domain

Jose Manuel D. Mendinueta mendi at ulises.tel.uva.es
Sat Aug 11 18:52:50 GMT 2007

Thank you very much, Rune. I haven't got time to replace XP SP2 msgina.dll
with an older version and test.

Please, tell me if this is correct, as this is what I think after reading the
document: the msgina.dll that comes with XP SP2 contains a flaw that crashes
Windows is Samba is acting as PDC, so the solution is to replace this dll
with a previos version (SP1 or so). Is this true?

Thank you very much.

Cheers,

Jose Manuel Delgado Mendinueta