Fwd: Re: [Samba] Domain with public shares

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Thu Aug 9 15:17:44 GMT 2007

 From your message, I'm not totally certain at which point you're
getting the access denied message, but make sure that /home/spool is
world-writable.
If the access denied message occurs while running the add printer wizard
(the [print$] share), make sure that the user has the privilege to run
the wizard.
http://us3.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/NetCommand.html#id364498
A good print server howto using CUPS available at:
http://blog.aplpi.com/index.php/2007/03/

Dale