[Samba] FW: Slow opening files on Samba Version 3.0.22 (UPDATED)

Aaron Kincer kincera at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 12:58:44 GMT 2007

Other people (me included) have seen that. Now that I've moved us to
3.0.24 (Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Server), I'm not seeing that kind of
behavior. I can't be completely sure if it was the upgrade or some
changes to my smb.conf required by the upgrade that did it. Do you have
a test environment to try out your configuration on 3.0.24 or higher?