AW: [Samba] Probs to "make" Samba-3.0.25b

Martin Zielinski mz at seh.de
Tue Aug 7 12:04:29 GMT 2007

Hello Herr Kaiser,

I really don't know, which part of the configuration or auto-header
generator is responsible -  but I would assume, that "linux/fs.h" is
somehow included before "sys/mount.h".

Perhaps it's a simple workaround to delete one of these include options
(maybe comment out HAVE_SYS_MOUNT_H in config.h).

Hope, that helps,

Martin

Michael.Kaiser at InfraServ.Gendorf.de schrieb:
> Hello List,
>
> is there really nobody out there who could give me a tip to solve the issue?
>
> Thanks a lot.
[...]
>> By "make" the bins i get following error:

[...]
>> Compiling dynconfig.c
>> In file included from lib/replace/system/filesys.h:33,
>>                  from include/includes.h:104,
>>                  from
>> /usr/src/tpe/samba-3.0.25b/source/dynconfig.c:21:
>> /usr/include/sys/mount.h:36: parse error before numeric constant
>> /usr/include/sys/mount.h:52: parse error before numeric
>> constant The following command failed:
[...]