[Samba] how to configure vfs object = audit

Indracyd nusa_x at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 01:38:58 GMT 2007

i have follow your configuration but still not work,
can somebody help me configuration vfs object for
audit?i'm using samba version :

[radmin at pdcsmdm ~]$ rpm -qa | grep samba
samba-swat-3.0.20-3mdk
samba-common-3.0.20-3mdk
samba-server-3.0.20-3mdk
samba-client-3.0.20-3mdk
samba-winbind-3.0.20-3mdk

Thank's before
Cyd

--- Felipe Augusto van de Wiel
<felipe at paranacidade.org.br> wrote:

> Indracyd wrote, On 01-08-2007 02:50:
> > Dear all, someone can help i have samba and i won
> > see activied user, open, closed, delete, rename
> files
> > can samba do it?and i know to configured the vfs
> > object = audit
> >
> > this is my sample script :
> >
> > [AnCtest]
> >    comment = Audit and Controlling Tester
> >    vfs object = audit
> >    veto files =

/*.exe/*.mp3/*.msi/*.mpeg/*.mov/*.scr/*.dat/*.wav/*.3gp