[Samba] Printer publishing

Guido Lorenzutti guido at lorenzutti.com.ar
Fri Aug 3 11:30:14 GMT 2007

If someone tells you to restart samba or the system im going to cry.

          printcap cache time (G)
             This option specifies the number of seconds before the
printing subsystem is again asked for the known printers. If the value
is greater than 60 the initial waiting
             time is set to 60 seconds to allow an earlier first rescan
of the printing subsystem.

             Setting this parameter to 0 disables any rescanning for new
or removed printers after the initial startup.

             Default: printcap cache time = 750

             Example: printcap cache time = 600

Bye.