[Samba] Question about poledit.exe and priorities

Torsten Geile geile at oekonet-bremen.de
Tue Apr 24 13:56:51 GMT 2007

Hi,

I am using poledit.exe in my samba domain. Unfortunately I am a little
confused about if and when different settings will take affect. In my
case I configured Domain Users with certain restrictions. I do not want
the Domain Admins to inherit the same restrictions , so I added the
group of the Domain Admins in poledit and in the list of priorities they
ar at the top. Does this automatically mean, that changes made to the
group of Domain Users will not affect the Domain Admins, or do I have to
manually deactivate/activate features for Domain Admins? Does anybody
know a good tutorial ? Thanks.

Regards, Torsten