[Samba] Accessing files on a domain-controled network

Steven Woody narkewoody at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 03:08:54 GMT 2007

hi,

i am new to samba and it seemed that samba documents mainly focus on
how to setup a linux box as a samba server.  but i am now sitting in a
linux box and looking for a easy way to access a shared file folder on
a domain-controled network.  sorry for my no patience to read every
part of the document since i have to let this job done in today.

the shared folder is something like:  \\serverA\share, and if i need
to access it from XP i need to login to our domain ( D ),  using my
user name( U ), and password ( P ).  my task is to, do the same
accessing from my linux box using same information above.  what do i
do?

thanks in advance.

--
woody

then sun rose thinly from the sea and the old man could see the other
boats, low on the water and well in toward the shore, spread out
across the current.