[Samba] Automatic printer download

bsnottum at hkskole.no bsnottum at hkskole.no
Thu Apr 26 11:26:16 GMT 2007

Hallo!

I am running samba-3.0.10-1.4E.11 on centOS. I want to enable the
automatic printer download feature, but are running into problems.

I have tried to work it out from samba by example, but since the automatic
driver download is bundeled togehter with ldap (which I am not using),
this does not get me anywhere.

Can anyone direct me to a good howto on this - one that will make things
work! I have found many howtos - but they are too incomplete and
"fragmented".

Thanks!

Sincerly,
Bjorn