[Samba] smbd segfaults when trying to browse printers folder

johnh at primebuchholz.com johnh at primebuchholz.com
Wed Apr 25 11:53:27 GMT 2007

Strange, isn't it?  I tried it both ways, and it worked either way during
the setup.

I think the tdb files may have become corrupt somehow.  I'm going to move
them off somewhere and try to re-setup a few of the queues and see what
happens.

I'm certainly not looking forward to re-creating 70ish queues this
morning, but if I have to, oh well...

-John

Charles Marcus <CMarcus at Media-Brokers.com>
Sent by: samba-bounces+johnh=primebuchholz.com at lists.samba.org
04/25/2007 07:44 AM

samba at lists.samba.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Samba] smbd segfaults when trying to browse printers folder

On 4/24/2007 johnh at primebuchholz.com (johnh at primebuchholz.com) wrote:
> [printers]

<snip>

>         browseable = no

If you want to browse them, shouldn't this be yes?

That doesn't answer why it segfaults, though...

--

Best regards,

Charles