[Samba] Limit of connections to domain?

Mark A. Tagliaferro madtag at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 11:25:18 GMT 2007

Hi all,

Does Samba have a limit to the number of connections that it can handle?

I've just configured and installed a new Samba PDC server.  My windows xp
clients seem to stop logging in after a fixed amount of connections.  When
one logs off another is allowed.  I am using SuSE 10.0

Attaching my smb.conf file.

I ran test param with the following results:

Can't find include file /etc/samba/dhcp.conf
Processing section "[homes]"
Processing section "[profiles]"
Processing section "[printers]"
Processing section "[print$]"