[Samba] samba pdc issue

Alessandro aleuser at inwind.it
Sun Apr 22 08:25:58 GMT 2007

Alessandro wrote:
> I'm going to inizialize the tdbsam database. I will set all the id
> manually, but I have another problem (again..):
I started with a new samba configuration and new localsid: I created a
new machines account, a new user account. I have mapped all most
important group...
.. but windows clients says always: "cannot connect to the domain..."

I have istalled old samba version: same problems..

Now i think is not a samba problems
Someone else has configured this server two year ago, problably where is
some script that force user sid (or similar) somewhere.

My god..

Alessandro