[Samba] Drag and Drop and Crash

Jim Summers jsummers at cs.ou.edu
Wed Apr 18 18:45:06 GMT 2007

Hello List,

This looks like it is beginning to happen more frequently.  Unfortunately I do
not have a test machine to work with.  I was able to get mine resoved by doing
a Windows Repair.  The repair option found after the installer has located an
installed windows.  You can press 'r' and it seems to simply copy files from
the cd to the disk.  User accounts, most of the registry settings seem intact.
  Will need to re-apply patches though.

HTH