[Samba] Re: Problems with folder permissions

Thomas Linton th.linton at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 18:41:42 GMT 2007

Hi,

OK, but after the first try of changing the permissions and clicking on
<Apply> this is written in the log. On the client the new permissions are
not showing until I do the same thing again. At the 2nd time there is no
message with "NT_STATUS_BUFFER_TOO_SMALL" in the log and the permissions are
shown immediately.