[Samba] wbinfo on a PDC

Marc Muehlfeld Marc.Muehlfeld at medizinische-genetik.de
Tue Apr 17 16:34:46 GMT 2007

Hi,

simo schrieb:
> On domain controllers it will not return anything except trusted domains
> accounts if you have any trust set up.
What is the reason behind this?

I have two domains and the users of both domains have to access shares on
each other DC. When I start winbind on one PDC, I have the accounts of the
other domain on it. But then my local accounts aren`t working again (ldap
backend).

On member server I have the accounts of both domains.

Any way to configure this?

Regards
Marc

--
Marc Muehlfeld
Zentrum fuer Humangenetik und Laboratoriumsmedizin Dr. Klein und Dr. Rost