[Samba] VFS on AIX 5.2 4.3.3

borgarello at abex.it borgarello at abex.it
Mon Apr 16 14:31:51 GMT 2007

Hello
I have been trying to use the module recycle.so on samba
installed on Aix. I tried with different version of Aix and
also different versions of samba. Also the latest one 3.0.24.
I have always installed the Binary version .
Always when I activate the recycle option the samba server
stops to accept connections. Otherwise it works normally.
I have googled on this problem and someone suggested to compile
modules statically. Does anybody have this option working on aix ?
Please can you tell me how to do it ?
Thanks in Advance
Massimo Borgarello