[Samba] ntprinters.tdb and ntdrivers.tdb

Guillaume RENARD guillaume.renard at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 14:34:16 GMT 2007

Hello,

I am trying to migrate a samba printing server (with cups). (3.0.10fc3) by
renaming it
localhost=drlinux=the test machine
newscribe=the production machine
I did the following operations :
1/ Install a basic samba and cups
2/ copy all the configuration files and other from our running samba to our
test server (including all tdb files ..)
3/ Adding the new server to the domain net rpc join -->OK
4/ I can see all the domain member (pdbedit -L)
5/ But when I do a " rpcclient -U'root%ingwie' -c 'enumdrivers' localhost" I
get nothing so I don't understand.

My question is " how can I get all the drivers installed on a samba server
to another ?"

Thanks in advance

--
Guillaume RENARD