ham,Re: [Samba] Problem to start services nmbd and smbd

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Wed Apr 11 18:55:07 GMT 2007

Or to get the latest deb's from Samba and still be able to use apt, add
to /etc/apt/sources.list something similar to:

deb http://us3.samba.org/samba/ftp/Binary_Packages/Debian sarge samba

Dale