[Samba] reset on zero vc, global parameter or not

Schaefer Jr, Thomas R. tom at umsl.edu
Wed Apr 11 14:11:16 GMT 2007

Hello,

Accoring to the smb.conf man page "reset on zero vc" can be specified
for a share. It has (S) after it in the man page.

I set it on 4 shares I want it enabled on.  Now when I run smbstatus the
first 4 lines displayed are

Global parameter reset on zero vc found in service section!
Global parameter reset on zero vc found in service section!
Global parameter reset on zero vc found in service section!
Global parameter reset on zero vc found in service section!

So, which is correct, smbstatus or the man page?

Thankyou,
Tom Schaefer