[Samba] Roaming Desktops with Linux Clients

Jimmy Perkins jperk15 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 21:25:32 GMT 2007

Hi,

I have Samba setup on a Debian server and have implemented roaming desktops
for the windows clients.  In this network, there
are also LINUX clients that i would like to use roaming desktops and the
users be able to access their home directory on the server
when they login to one of these linux clients.

Is this possible using Samba?  And can anyone point me to a website/tutorial
or any information regarding this?  I have searched a lot and have not
found much related to my problem.

Thanks in advance!!
Jim