[Samba] Issue with pam_winbind for MS AD authentication and moduleoptions

Andre Fernando Goldacker samba at teka.com.br
Thu Apr 5 11:02:31 GMT 2007

Hi,

Thanks for your reply!
As you said that you have a similiar issue, I think you can achieve this
with pam_winbind module as well, with the cached_login option set and
with  "winbind offline logon" enabled in your smb.conf file if I'm correct.

In both cases, I can't think of how it could work when you have for
example two usernames with the same name in ad and linux but with
different passwords.

Any ideas

Andre