[Samba] How to change SID in ntuser.dat?

Stefan Drees s_drees at arcor.de
Wed Apr 4 21:30:23 GMT 2007

Sorry, i try to explain again.
I want to migrate nt4 user and groups von nt4 pdc to samba3 with net rpc
vampire.
Normally samba generate new SID´s like this: 2*UID + 1000.

Now i want to change the nt4 user SID´s to the style samba would
calculate them.
The reason for this, a friend told me there are some access problems if
i leave
the original NT4 SID.  I tried the /usr/bin/profiles binary, but this
seems only
to work for NT4/W2K and not for XP.

Hope its better now :-). Sorry, for my bad english.

Regards
Stefan D.