[Samba] Samba - LDAP - Kerberos

Jörg Herzinger Bowser at physik.htu.at
Tue Apr 3 17:20:32 GMT 2007

Hello. I'm trying to implement a single-sign-on system with MIT-Kerberos and OpenLDAP. These two are currently working pretty well, but now I'm trying to add samba to this system. I've found a lot of tutorials about samba PDC with LDAP backend, but this is of course not quite what I want. My passwords are stored in the kerberos database and userdata is stored in LDAP.
Is there a way to authenticate samba through LDAP/Kerberos? Or is it maybe possible to authenticate samba through PAM?

tia,
    Bowser