[Samba] prevent users from logging in as "nobody"

Michael Gasch gasch at eva.mpg.de
Thu Sep 28 06:29:34 GMT 2006

but this is not the right setup.
the guest account is required to have the "N" flag to serve several
functions (browsing, share listing, IPC$ connections, ...)

why don´t you set guest ok = no globally?

micha

--
Michael Gasch
Department of Human Evolution (IT Staff)

Phone: 49 (0)341 - 3550 137
        49 (0)341 - 3550 374

Fax:   49 (0)341 - 3550 399