[Samba] how to add unicode support to samba-2.0.6

jack dang jacdang at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 05:11:51 GMT 2006

Actually, i'm porting samba-2.0.6 to my embedded system to whom the flash
and memory are both very precious. What I want is to minimize the binary
size (less than 2M), and my embedded system needs only the rudimentary
features, such as read, write and basic authtication.
I know samba-3.0.0 is the lowest version that supports UNICODE, but its too
large for my embedded system.
any ideas?
thanks in advance