[Samba] SAMBA and 2 form factor auth

Russell Handorf rhandorf at handorf.org
Tue Sep 26 15:42:07 GMT 2006

Thanks! That worked for the unix clients!

Now, with Windows I have the error of

"\\<IP-ADDRESS> is not accessible. You might not have permission to use
this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find
out if you have access permissions.

The account is not authorized to log in from this station."

But when I disable PAM authentication and use the smbpasswd file, the
error goes away.

Thanks again!